Thursday 13 September 2012

"Fifteen" by Taylor Swift

Hi everyone!!  We are back for our second September challenge and are continuing our 'back to school' theme this week.  Up on the playlist is "Fifteen" by Taylor Swift.   I have a nine year old daughter - so we listen to a lot of Taylor Swift at our house and I must admit that I really quite like her too!  I love the lyrics of this song - if you are not familiar with it - hope you'll take a listen!   

"Fifteen" by Taylor Swift

And now for some scrappy inspiration from our

Lee-Anne


Shelley

Dana

Nicole

Carla

(September Guest Designer)

I just love what the Design Team has come up with this week!   Hope you do too & have been inspired to join us for this week's challenge!  You have until September 30th to play along and link up your creation in our sidebar!

3 comments:

  1. so hope I get to play along with this one..I have a few idea..hopefully can get them out. Love the Dt projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. we listen to a lot of TS in our house too- my daughter is 10! Love the layouts from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)