Wednesday 15 March 2017

March 15th reveal

Good morning all!  It is such a beautiful time of the year.  Spring is here (or it is in Texas) This is my favorite time of the year.  I love the spring flowers and the spring rains too.  Easter will be here soon too.  It is time for the second half of the design team to show you our projects.  Love the songs for this month and I was really inspired to create and craft.  We hope you will be too.  Here is a look at the songs for this month. Remember all you have to do is tell us how you were inspired by the song. You can enter in both the Rock and the Pop songs so you have two entries.


Pop Song

Mariah Carey - Emotions



Rock Song


Queen - Breakthru’ 




Let's see what our design team has for you.



Pop Girls

Sharon
This is my beautiful granddaughter.  Emotion is all over her and me too when I think of her and see her.  She is the most animated young person I know. A completely beautiful young lady.  She is a total delight for this granny. 

 
Melody
Mariah Carey's song, Emotions, is our challenge this month and I thought my daughter along with her friends capture 'emotions' perfectly in these pictures from their graduation. I see "Joy for Graduating" and then, "Oh my goodness" - eek! Now What? Lol, they are so great! The background papers were my inspiration for the color theme. I received the scalloped edge floral print from a special friend and used the full 12X12 sheet as the base, which was a plain white flocked sheet, which I inked. I added multiple flowers, layering them and then some shared leaf cutouts leftover from a crop. A couple of brads are used for the center of the flowers and then I added a gold COOL clip. Finally, it all comes together with Cricut die cut wording that captures the photographic moment! Enjoy, and have fun creating!!


Rock Song

Elisabetta




Hearing the song came to my mind a kind of reconciliation that I've played with him that shows a bunch of red roses symbol of love ... I hope you like it!


Maya










Now lets talk about prizes
  • If we have at least seven (7) entries our wonderful permanent sponsor Avec Les Mains will furnish a voucher worth  €7 from their online store.  They have some wonderful digital papers. 



  • The design team will pick their favorite project and she or he will be asked to be our guest designer on our blog in an upcoming month. Prize is donated by DT Member Astrid

  • One random winner will win this prize donated by DT Member Irene:

Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win! 
Come back throught out the month to more inspiration, video tutorial and much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)